This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
We’re Out of Bread: Homeschool Overwhelm [Episode 1]
In this first episode of The Homeschool Sisters Podcast, Cait and Kara discuss homeschool overwhelm.
As homeschooling moms, it can be a challenge to balance everything! From homeschooling to laundry to dinner to self-care, it’s common to feel overwhelmed and overextended.
But not to worry, we’ve got some ideas! From brain dumps and bullet journaling to Cait’s Year of Nope, your sisters are on your side. (But out of bread, because life.)
Listen to the podcast:
Books from this episode:
- Mitten Strings for God: Reflections for Mothers in a Hurry by Katrina Kenison
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids by Kim John Payne
- The Fringe Hours: Making Time for You by Jessica N. Turner
- The Hurried Child by David Elkind
Links and other resources from today’s show:
Balance is for the Birds ~ Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, The Huffington Post
How I’m Using Spiral Notebooks to Simplify Homeschooling ~ Sarah McKenzie, Amongst Lovely Things
- On the quest for homeschool mindfulness ~ Cait Curley, Simple Homeschool
- The Year of Nope ~ Cait Curley, The Homeschool Sisters
- Washing Away the Public School Mindset ~ Cait Curley, My Little Poppies
Make sure you don’t miss an episode
Here are several ways that you can tune in to see what Cait and Kara are up to:
We would love if you could leave us a review on iTunes.
Do you have a question or topic you’d love to hear Cait and Kara discuss?
If so, send us a message or leave a comment. We love to hear from you!
Be sure to follow The Homeschool Sisters:
You can hang out with Cait and Kara on Instagram.