If you’ve been following our site for any length of time, you already know that we love a good single-player logic game. When I heard that ThinkFun was re-releasing some of their classic single-player games, I just had to check them out!
WaveBreaker did not disappoint, and I am certain it will be a summer staple over here!
WaveBreaker: Dive Into Fun with this Classic One-Player Game!
*Disclosure: I received WaveBreaker at no cost in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review and, as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only share resources that I would use with my own family and those that I believe other families will enjoy.
WaveBreaker: One of ThinkFun’s All-Star Classic Single Player Games
WaveBreaker was originally released as Stormy Seas back in 1997. With updated packaging and artwork, WaveBreaker is sure to become a family favorite.
To play WaveBreaker, arrange the ships on color-coded wave bars as depicted on your challenge card. Then, try to reach safety amid the towering waves!
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Ultimate Gamelist: A Free Library of Gameschool Resources
- Gameschool Challenge: Add More Play To Your Day!
- Ultimate Guide to Family Games
- 100 Picture Books and Games for Play-Based Learning
- 10 Tips for a Successful Family Game Night
- Top Educational One-Player Games
- 10+ Amazing Math Games for Your Homeschool
- 10+ Science Games for Your Homeschool
Do you want to see our gameschool in action?
Be sure to follow My Little Poppies because we share snapshots of gameschooling moments… and heaps of incredible books!
You are also invited to join the My Little Poppies Gameschool Community, a private Facebook Group for parents who wish to add more play to their family and/or homeschool routine.
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your family’s favorite game right now? Share here.
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Coffee and Books with Beautiful Feet Books: A Memorable Start to the Day! - May 14, 2019
- Homeschooling When Dad Works A Lot - April 22, 2019
- ‘What’s the Big Deal About First Ladies’ will Delight Your History Lover - April 15, 2019