‘Tis the season for giving! I’m so excited about this giveaway. Are you guys familiar with Jade Ann Rivera? If not, please swing by her page. She’s a wonderful soul and she also specializes in the amazing little world of gifted learners. Do you know how she knows so much about gifted kiddos? Because she was one, folks! She totally gets it, all of it- the good, the bad, and the ugly. Jade now works with gifted children and their families to make this journey easier, as educator, consultant, and coach.
So what am I giving away, exactly? I’m raffling off a single one-hour coaching session with Jade! This session is perfect for parents and caregivers of gifted learners. Jade understands this journey and can assist you. You can read more about the one-hour coaching session here, but in the single session you will receive:
- One 1:1 in-person or telephone session to discuss anything you need clarity around
- A condensed personalized prescription for your child’s success, which will include a summary of our discussion with specific action items and relevant resources
Holidays can be stressful on any family, especially those with asynchronous gifted learners. Wouldn’t it be wonderful to talk about it with someone who gets it? The raffle starts tomorrow and runs for a week. Please click below to enter:
- How to Make Space for Mental Health in Your Homeschool - March 22, 2020
- Virtual Gameschooling: How to Play Games with Video Chat - March 20, 2020
- How to Make Your Own Worry Basket - March 19, 2020