Join the My Little Poppies Subscriber Community
I am so incredibly grateful for my readers. Your support means more than I could ever describe. I am thankful that you have decided to support us on this wild ride.
Benefits of joining our subscriber community
By subscribing to our free weekly newsletter, you will receive encouragement, tips, and resources for the whole family. From fantastic books to games galore, we’ll keep you up to date with the best ways to make learning fun and memorable.
Some of the topics covered:
- Homeschooling resources
- Gifted, 2e, and special needs posts
- Information about the best children’s books on the market today
- Tips and tricks for using games in your homeschool
- Resources for nature-loving families
- How to add more gameschooling and fun to your day… and not feel guilty!
- The inspiration for taking your read alouds to the next level
- And much, much more!
In addition, I am working on free mini-series offerings for subscribers only. This mini-series will focus on using games in your homeschool, the best tips for family read alouds, homeschooling/parenting gifted and twice-exceptional children, and more! Stay tuned because good things are coming!
My newsletter is my favorite community resource because it gives me the chance to chat with you and other readers on a more personal level. I’m excited to connect with you.
Shopping for the holidays?
Be sure to check out our favorite resources:
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Coffee and Books with Beautiful Feet Books: A Memorable Start to the Day! - May 14, 2019
- Homeschooling When Dad Works A Lot - April 22, 2019
- ‘What’s the Big Deal About First Ladies’ will Delight Your History Lover - April 15, 2019