Today, I am sharing the best science picture books for your homeschool.
Psst! Be sure to keep reading because I’m also sharing some fantastic science and STEM resources at the end of this post!
The Best Science Picture Books for Your Homeschool
I had so much fun creating this list. It was like a trip down memory lane!
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
The best science picture books for you homeschool
I hope your family enjoys these titles as much as we do!
There are oodles of fantastic science series available!
We love a good science series and there are tons of them on the market today. Here are a few of our favorites. Later in this article, I share some of our favorite science picture books and I’ve included some from these series. The problem is, it’s impossible to share all of them, so I figured a bulleted list would be helpful.
Some of our favorite science series include:
- Anything by DK
- Amazing Scientists
- Horrible Science
- Anything by Theodore Gray
- Anything by Gail Gibbons
- Magic School Bus
- Picture Book Science
- Basher Science
Here are some of our family’s tried-and-true favorite science picture books:
Didn’t find what you’re looking for above?
I’ve got you covered. Check out our Amazon storefront, where we share oodles of books by subject and category:
- Science Books for Your Homeschool | MLP’s Amazon Storefront
Other creative science resources for your homeschool
- Simple Homeschool Science: Make it Simple and Simply Irresistible!
- Gameschooling: The Best Science Games for Your Homeschool
- How to Make Homeschool Science Super Fun
Take your homeschool read-alouds to the next level:
I offer a free 5-day Coffee and Books email series. This simple homeschool tradition was unplanned and it’s oh-so-simple. Sometimes, the best ideas are the simplest ones!
Read more about Coffee and Books here:
Join Coffee and Books here:
Tips for making your read-alouds even better:
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick
- How to Boost Your Child’s Read-Aloud Confidence
- When Your Read Aloud Routine is in a Rut
- What to Do When Bedtime Reading is Giving You the Blues
- Fight Grumpiness with One-on-One Reading
I have a vibrant group of readers on Facebook!
Join the Virtual Family Book Club at My Little Poppies: