We love [easyazon_link identifier=”B00000DMER” locale=”US” tag=”mylitpop-20″]Rush Hour[/easyazon_link] and Rush Hour Shift by ThinkFun. Rush Hour is a one-player game and Rush Hour Shift is a two-player game.
Top Five Reasons Why Rush Hour and Rush Hour Shift Are Awesome
By: Leo, who turns seven on Monday
- Both of these games are puzzles that you get to solve and it’s so fun.
- Rush Hour can be played by yourself if you’re bored. Rush Hour Shift is just as fun but with two people.
- The cars and trucks are fun colors and the gold and silver Hero Cars from Rush Hour Shift are really cool.
- Both games need you to use strategy and they can be really hard and fun to solve.
- The shift feature of Rush Hour Shift makes the game even harder and more fun to play.
Who would like Rush Hour and Rush Hour Shift?
Any kid who loves puzzles, mazes, problem solving, and fun and challenging games would love these games.
Thanks for reading! Happy playing!
Do you love Gameschooling?
I rely heavily on educational games in our homeschool. Read more here:
- The Best Early Math Games for Your Homeschool - January 24, 2021
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021