Last updated 5/5/18
About My Little Poppies
My Little Poppies was founded in 2014 and is based in the United States of America. My Little Poppies is a personal blog owned and operated by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley. On this site, I chronicle life with three children, homeschooling, and the joys and struggles of parenting spirited, gifted, and twice-exceptional children.
How Information is Collected
Information is collected on My Little Poppies in the following ways:
- when subscribing to the My Little Poppies newsletter
- when you leave a comment on the blog
- through website cookies and log files through Google Analytics
My Little Poppies newsletter
If you decide to join the My Little Poppies newsletter via any of the sign-up forms located throughout this website, then your email address is required. This is required in order to send you the emails. At the top of every email I send, you will find a link to unsubscribe. You may unsubscribe from the My Little Poppies newsletter at any time. If you are having trouble unsubscribing or would like to be removed from the newsletter, then simply send me an email asking to be removed.
Comments on My Little Poppies
I love when readers leave comments on My Little Poppies. If you choose to leave a comment on a blog post, then please be aware that the comment is then public and visible to anyone who reads the comment section. Your email address is never shared or disclosed, but your name and comment will be visible to others.
I recommend that you avoid leaving detailed personal information in your comments and I reserve the right to remove comments deemed as inappropriate, threatening, profane, or spammy without notice.
Cookies store user-specific information in a log. I use the following cookies on My Little Poppies:
- Amazon (for advertising)
- Facebook Pixel (for Facebook ad targeting): Read how the Pixel works
- Google Analytics (for tracking website traffic and user behavior): Read how their cookies work
- MailChimp (for email tracking): Read how their site tracking works
- Social Warfare share buttons (for social sharing): Read how their cookies work
Advertisements on My Little Poppies
Social Media Privacy
My Little Poppies uses various social media platforms. My Little Poppies is not responsible for what you post on My Little Poppies’ social media channels.