Today, I am sharing the best poetry books for your homeschool.
These are our family’s favorite poetry books from over the years. They are tried and true favorites! These titles are the perfect poetry books to read aloud with your kids during Coffee and Books, all snuggled up on the couch under cozy blankets, or just before bed.
The Best Poetry Books for Your Homeschool
Reading poetry with children can be a magical experience. Children delight in playing with language and these poetry books are sure to captivate their imagination!
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
The best poetry books for you homeschool
Looking for more poetry resources?
You’re in luck! I have even more poetry books listed in my Amazon storefront. You can check them out here:
- Poetry Books for Your Homeschool | MLP Amazon Storefront
Resources for homeschooling reading, writing, and language arts
- How to Rock Homeschool Language Arts
- Gameschooling: The Best Language Arts Games for Your Homeschool
Take your homeschool read-alouds to the next level:
I offer a free 5-day Coffee and Books email series. This simple homeschool tradition was unplanned and it’s oh-so-simple. Sometimes, the best ideas are the simplest ones!
Read more about Coffee and Books here:
Join Coffee and Books here:
Tips for making your read-alouds even better:
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick
- How to Boost Your Child’s Read-Aloud Confidence
- When Your Read Aloud Routine is in a Rut
- What to Do When Bedtime Reading is Giving You the Blues
- Fight Grumpiness with One-on-One Reading
I have a vibrant group of readers on Facebook!
Join the Virtual Family Book Club at My Little Poppies:
Thank you for this list! We are trying to incorporate more poetry into our homeschool. My 7 year old loves If Peas Could Taste Like Candy so we added it to our home library…thought I’d mention it if your kids enjoy silly.