Today, I am sharing the best picture books for language arts in your homeschool.
Psst! Be sure to keep reading because I’m also sharing some fantastic resources for reading, writing, and language arts at the end of this post!
The Best Picture Books for Homeschool Language Arts
When you’ve finished reading, please leave a comment with your family’s current favorites!
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
The best picture books for homeschool language arts
Here are our tried-and-true favorites. First, there are some great series available right now.
Some of our favorite series include:
Here are some of our family’s tried-and-true favorite picture books for homeschool language arts:
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Don’t fret!
I have many more books for reading, writing, and language arts in our Amazon storefront. Check them out here:
- Books for Supplementing Language Arts | MLP Amazon Storefront
Other creative language arts resources for your homeschool
- Gameschooling: The Best Language Arts Games for Your Homeschool
- How to Rock Homeschool Language Arts
- The Best Poetry Books for Your Homeschool
Take your homeschool read-alouds to the next level:
I offer a free 5-day Coffee and Books email series. This simple homeschool tradition was unplanned and it’s oh-so-simple. Sometimes, the best ideas are the simplest ones!
Read more about Coffee and Books here:
Join Coffee and Books here:
Tips for making your read-alouds even better:
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick
- How to Boost Your Child’s Read-Aloud Confidence
- When Your Read Aloud Routine is in a Rut
- What to Do When Bedtime Reading is Giving You the Blues
- Fight Grumpiness with One-on-One Reading
I have a vibrant group of readers on Facebook!
Join the Virtual Family Book Club at My Little Poppies: