This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
why personality matters with Kortney garrison [Episode 28]
The sisters are joined by Kortney Garrison from One Deep Drawer, and the trio is chatting personality!
They talk Myers-Briggs, the Enneagram, Love Languages, and lots of Gretchen Rubin. But they also break-down WHY learning about personality can be valuable, and how personality, and knowing ourselves better, impacts our homeschools.
There’s so much goodness in this episode!
This episode is sponsored by Raddish Kids.
Get kids of all ages cooking with a Raddish Kids subscription. The kitchen is definitely the tastiest place to learn, and Raddish helps kids explore math, science, culture, and more. Use the code PODCAST for $15 off a 6- or 12-month membership. Head to Raddish Kids to download a free lesson.
LISTEN TO THE episode here:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits–to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin
- Books for the New Year | Kortney Garrison, One Deep Drawer
- Happier Podcast | Gretchen Rubin
- Introvert Doodles: An Illustrated Look at Introvert Life in an Extrovert World by Maureen Marzi Wilson
- Laurie Blackwell art (journal inserts)
- Nurture by Nature: Understand Your Child’s Personality Type – And Become a Better Parent by Paul D. Tieger
- One Deep Drawer | Kortney Garrison
- Overcast (podcast app)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Read Aloud Revival | Sarah McKenzie
- Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything by Anne Bogel
- The 5 love languages of homeschooling | Jamie Martin, Simple Homeschool
- The Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People by Elizabeth Wagele
- The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People’s Lives Better, Too) by Gretchen Rubin
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron
- The Road Back to You Podcast
- The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine Personality Types by Don Richard Riso
- What’s your homeschool personality? | Simply Convivial
BE sure to follow kortney garrison
FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
You can hang out with Cait and Kara on Instagram.
TELL US: how does personality impact your homeschool? SHARE HERE!
PSST…DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS PODCAST WITHOUT SPENDING ANY EXTRA?
Many listeners have asked how they can support The Homeschool Sisters Podcast. The answer is a simple one. Do you shop online? Click our link first. You won’t pay any extra, but a small percentage goes toward The Homeschool Sisters Podcast to help offset our expenses. Every little bit counts and we are so grateful for your support!