Are you a family of nature lovers? Or, would you like to be? Are you looking for fun, engaging ways to inspire a love of the natural world at home? Look no further. Today, I’m sharing our family’s favorite nature gifts for children. I’m certain your kids will love these resources!
And- psst! I have some additional nature-related gift ideas for you. You can check them out here:
Ten of the Best Nature Gifts for Kids!
I have grouped these gifts into two different categories to make searching easier for you. First, I have listed some of our family’s favorite nature resources, books, and games. Then, I have linked to our readers’ favorite nature posts so that you can take the learning to the next level.
Our Favorite Nature Gifts
Here are a few of our nature-lovin’ family’s favorite nature tools, games, books, and resources.
Add more fun to your homeschool days…
Looking for ways to use these nature gifts?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- 100 Games and Picture Books for Play-Based Learning
- 5 + Nature Games for Your Homeschool
- DIY Nature Explorer Pack
- Exploring Nature with Children & DIY Nature Explorer Packs!
- Fairy House STEM
- Forts: The Original STEM Challenge
Are you searching for gift ideas?
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your favorite nature gift to give? Share here!
- How to Make Space for Mental Health in Your Homeschool - March 22, 2020
- Virtual Gameschooling: How to Play Games with Video Chat - March 20, 2020
- How to Make Your Own Worry Basket - March 19, 2020