This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Creating a Morning Time Routine with Pam Barnhill [Episode 37]
The sisters are chatting with Morning Time expert Pam Barnhill in this episode!
Have you heard about Morning Time? Have you tried it? Or are you wondering how to start a Morning Time routine in your homeschool?
Tune in to learn all about Morning Time, plus all about Pam’s new book, Better Together. (Psst! If you order the book before March 31, 2018, you get a bonus set of Morning Time “Start Small” Plans – head to PamBarnhill.com for more information! And, on March 13th 7:00 pm CT, there will be a Better Together launch party on Facebook with prizes!)
LISTEN TO THE episode here:
Links from this episode
- Audible (get a free book!)
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Better Together by Pam Barnhill (If you order the book before March 31, 2018, you get a bonus set of Morning Time “Start Small” Plans – head to PamBarnhill.com for more information!)
- Big Family Morning Time: A Conversation with Angela Boord | Your Morning Basket #5
- Cindy Rollins
- Homeschool Solutions with Pam Barnhill
- The Homeschool Solutions Show (Podcast)
- Tuck Everlasting by
- Your Morning Basket (Podcast)
Follow Pam Barnhill
FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
You can hang out with Cait and Kara on Instagram.
PSST…DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS PODCAST WITHOUT SPENDING ANY EXTRA?
Many listeners have asked how they can support The Homeschool Sisters Podcast. The answer is a simple one. Do you shop online? Click our link first. You won’t pay any extra, but a small percentage goes to The Homeschool Sisters Podcast to help offset our expenses. Every little bit counts, and we are so grateful for your support!
TELL US: Do you have a morning routine? SHARE HERE!