I am a huge fan of play-based learning. When you play alongside your children, you create memories and fuel learning in a low-key, non-judgmental way. Play allows for stealth learning at its best! Today, I’m sharing ten of the best math gifts. These gifts are fun and they won’t break the bank!
10 of the Best Math Gifts for Your Homeschool
I have grouped these gifts into three different categories to make searching easier for you. First, I have listed some of our family’s favorite math activities and games. Next, I’ve listed some of our family’s favorite math picture and story books. Finally, I have linked to our readers’ favorite math posts so that you can take the learning to the next level.
10+ Educational and Affordable Math Gifts: Mathematics, Reasoning, and Logic Games and Activities
Check out these updated math posts:
- Educational Stocking Stuffers: Math and Logic
- Gameschooling: The Best Math Games for Your Homeschool
Our family loves to play math. I’ve written several posts about how we use math games, play, and stories in our homeschool. The following gifts provide wonderful math play… and they are fun for kids! I’d like to highlight what an impact Extreme Dot-to-Dots have had on our family. My kids are obsessed and, over the summer, I had a four-year-old happily counting past 1,000!
10+ Educational and Affordable Math Gifts: Math picture and story books
Our homeschool routine centers around carefully selected games and high-quality read alouds. So much learning can happen when we read and play! Here are a few of our family’s favorite math books- they would make wonderful, affordable gifts!
Do you want to add more awesome math resources to your homeschool day?
Looking for ways to use these math gifts?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- 100 Games and Picture Books for Play-Based Learning
- If You Read Your Kids a Math Book…
- 10+ Math Picture Books Your Kids Will Love
- 10+ Amazing Math Games for Your Homeschool
- 6 Amazing Math Games
Are you searching for gift ideas?
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your favorite math gift to give? Share here!
- The Best Early Math Games for Your Homeschool - January 24, 2021
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021