It is often said that play is the science of childhood. When you play alongside your children, you allow them to practice skills in a low-key, non-judgmental manner. There are no red marks or corrections, only fun! Today, I’m sharing ten of the best language arts gifts. These gifts are fun and they won’t break the bank!
10 of the Best Language Arts Gifts for Children
I have grouped these gifts into two different categories to make searching easier for you. First, I have listed some of our family’s favorite language arts resources, activities, books, and games. Next, I’ve listed some of our family’s favorite picture and story books. Finally, I have linked to our readers’ favorite literacy-related posts so that you can take the learning to the next level.
10+ Educational and Affordable Language Arts Gifts
Check out these posts:
Are you looking for additional resources for homeschooling Reading, Writing, and Language Arts?
Looking for ways to use these language arts gifts?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- 100 Games and Picture Books for Play-Based Learning
- Resource Page: Raising Readers
- How to Promote Literacy During Quiet Time
- Easy Ways to Foster Early Literacy At Home
- How to Start a Family Book Club
- The Best Picture Books for Your Little Bookworm
Add more joy to your homeschool day…
Are you searching for gift ideas?
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your favorite language arts gift to give? Share here!
- The Best Early Math Games for Your Homeschool - January 24, 2021
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021