It is often said that play is the science of childhood. When you play alongside your children, you allow them to practice skills in a low-key, non-judgmental manner. There are no red marks or corrections, only fun! Today, I’m sharing ten of the best language arts gifts. These gifts are fun and they won’t break the bank!
10 of the Best Language Arts Gifts for Children
I have grouped these gifts into two different categories to make searching easier for you. First, I have listed some of our family’s favorite language arts resources, activities, books, and games. Next, I’ve listed some of our family’s favorite picture and story books. Finally, I have linked to our readers’ favorite literacy-related posts so that you can take the learning to the next level.
10+ Educational and Affordable Language Arts Gifts
Check out these posts:
Are you looking for additional resources for homeschooling Reading, Writing, and Language Arts?
Looking for ways to use these language arts gifts?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- 100 Games and Picture Books for Play-Based Learning
- Resource Page: Raising Readers
- How to Promote Literacy During Quiet Time
- Easy Ways to Foster Early Literacy At Home
- How to Start a Family Book Club
- The Best Picture Books for Your Little Bookworm
Add more joy to your homeschool day…
Are you searching for gift ideas?
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your favorite language arts gift to give? Share here!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- 5 Awesome Ways to Use Spielgaben in Your Homeschool - February 17, 2019
- Secrets of the Sea is Perfect for Little Scientists - February 14, 2019
- WaveBreaker: Dive Into Fun with this Classic One-Player Game! - January 31, 2019