I thought it would be fun to post about a homeschooling reflection today. Recently, Kara and I took a trip down memory lane together. We chatted about why we started homeschooling and when, and then we talked about all those things we’d do differently if we could go back in time.
Homeschooling: A Reflection on the Journey
Cait and Kara hop in a homeschool travel machine and look back…
The sisters are hopping in their homeschool time machine today and looking back on what they’ve learned.
Listen in as Cait and Kara talk about how they got started homeschooling, what they would have done less of and what they would have done more of, and hear how they’re applying what they’ve learned to their homeschool now.
This episode is brought to you by Audible. Go to audibletrial.com/sisters for a free audiobook. (And please come back and let us know which one you picked!)
Listen to the episode
Listen to the episode by clicking the image below, and you can read the show notes with all resources mentioned here.
Love this episode?
Check out these related articles:
- Suddenly, Unexpectedly Homeschooling (“You’re gonna WHAT?!”)
- My Biggest Homeschool Regret
- Her Homeschool Manifesto
- I don’t need a third strike, folks. I’m out.
- Reflections on that Big Yellow Bus: Your Kid Might Surprise You
- A homeschooling reflection -We’re not in Kansas anymore!
Follow The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What have you learned on your homeschool journey? Share your homeschooling reflection here!
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick - January 16, 2021
- Does a game need to be “educational” to teach something? - January 10, 2021