Kara and I always joke that while everyone else is getting ready for back to school, we are busying ourselves with poolside reading and lots of watermelons.
But, alas, like it or not, September is here. It’s time to hunker down and plan all the things.
There is something soothing about returning to a homeschool routine, even if you are doing so reluctantly. Also, fall means pumpkins and cocoa and gorgeous hikes.
Today, I am sharing the best back-to-school episodes of The Homeschool Sisters Podcast, plus our top ten episodes of all time!
How Homeschool Sisters Podcast will help make your fall awesome
About Cait and Kara
Cait and Kara are two homeschooling moms doing this homeschooling thing out right beside you. On this podcast, we talk about real life homeschooling, books, caffeine addiction and surviving and thriving through these wonderful years.
We don’t have it all figured out, but one thing we know for sure is that homeschooling is a lot easier when you have a sister by your side.
Read more about Cait and Kara (and listen to them interview each other) here.
The Top Back-to-School Posts from The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
Don’t worry, sisters! You’ve got this! If you need a little fall planning inspiration, help, or if you just want to giggle with us, be sure to check out this post:
- How to plan your homeschool year without losing your mind | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
Our annual Fall Haul episode is out now!
The sisters are back for Season 5 of the podcast!
Cait and Kara are talking about transitioning to fall and sharing their 3rd annual Fall Haul, where they chat about what resources and supplies they are loving for the school year ahead.
The 10 Episodes of The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
We’ve compiled our top ten episodes of all time. Click the link below to listen in and “chat” with us! When you’re done, please leave us a comment with a question or topic you would like to have us tackle this year!
- Top 10 Episodes | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
Would you like to read more about our family’s favorite resources and curriculum?
- Gameschooling 101: How to Homeschool with Fantastic Educational Games
- Our Curriculum and Homeschool Routine
- Gifted Homeschool Curriculum: 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade
- 2017-2018 Gifted Homeschool Curriculum
- 2016-2017 Gifted Homeschool Curriculum
- 2015-2016 Gifted Homeschool Curriculum
Follow The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do you have a question you’d like covered on The Homeschool Sisters Podcast? Share here!
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- How to Keep Kids Busy and Happy While You Read Aloud - February 7, 2020
- The Best Reference Books for Your Homeschool - January 30, 2020
- The Best History Picture Books for Your Homeschool - January 30, 2020