Today, I am sharing the best history picture books for your homeschool.
Psst! Be sure to keep reading because I’m also sharing some fantastic history resources at the end of this post!
The Best History Picture Books for Your Homeschool
Reading history storybooks is such a great way to sneak in learning without the pressure. These stories are so fun! Your kiddos won’t even know they are learning!
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
The best history picture books for you homeschool
There are some fantastic history books on the market today, including several incredible series!
Some of our favorite history series include:
- Anything by DK
- Anything by National Geographic
- Big Fat Notebooks
- Beautiful Feet Books
- Horrible Histories
- Landmark History
- Who Was
- What Was
- You Choose History
- Nathan Hale
Here are some of our family’s tried-and-true favorite history picture books:
Didn’t find exactly what you were looking for in the above list? Check THIS out…
I have oodles more history books listed in our storefront:
- The Best History Books for Homeschoolers | MLP Amazon Storefront
Other creative history resources for your homeschool
- The Best History Tips and Tricks for Your Homeschool
- Gameschooling: The Best History Games for Your Homeschool
- Add Art History to Your Homeschool Day with Art History Kids
- History of the Horse: A Fun Homeschool Rabbit Hole!
Take your homeschool read-alouds to the next level:
I offer a free 5-day Coffee and Books email series. This simple homeschool tradition was unplanned and it’s oh-so-simple. Sometimes, the best ideas are the simplest ones!
Read more about Coffee and Books here:
Join Coffee and Books here:
Tips for making your read-alouds even better:
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick
- How to Boost Your Child’s Read-Aloud Confidence
- When Your Read Aloud Routine is in a Rut
- What to Do When Bedtime Reading is Giving You the Blues
- Fight Grumpiness with One-on-One Reading
I have a vibrant group of readers on Facebook!
Join the Virtual Family Book Club at My Little Poppies: