Our favorite way to homeschool is through carefully selected read alouds and educational games. I’ve learned that I can cover virtually any topic in this way. The learning and conversation that occurs while reading aloud and playing together can be incredible.
Today, I am sharing our family’s favorite history games.
Psst! This post has been updated and expanded. Check it out here:
Inspire Learning with Fantastic History Games
Save time and download our FREE History Gameschool Resource List!
Fantastic history games for your homeschool
Here are some of our family’s favorite history games. When you are finished reading this post, I’d love if you could share your family’s favorite history games in the comments! Let’s grow our game collection together.
Take your history gameplay to the next level with these related posts:
- Around the World Stories
- 5 Ways We Are Using Around the World Stories in Our Homeschool
- Best Geography Games
- Read Your Way Across the Globe
- Including World Folktales and Fables in Your Homeschool
- Discover the World Through Stories
- History Unboxed: Hands On History Fun
- 5 Election Books for Kids
- 6 Books for Teaching Map Skills
- Planning a U.S. Election Unit Study
- A Fun, Hands-On White House Lesson
- Pin It! Maps
Do you love games too?
Check out these related posts:
- How to Choose the Perfect Game
- Building Your Game Closet on a Budget
- Game Closet Organization
- Finding Time to Play
- 10 Tips for a Successful Family Game Night
- Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling with Games
- How to Grow Gamers Using Amazing Gateway Games
- How to Enjoy Board Games With Toddlers Underfoot
- How to Enjoy Board Games with Kids Who Fight … And Still Have Fun
- Gameschooling: Learning Through Play
- 100 Games and Picture Books for Play-Based Learning
- Gameschool Resources