Today, I am sharing the best geography picture books for your homeschool.
Psst! Be sure to keep reading because I’m also sharing some fantastic geography resources at the end of this post!
The Best Geography Picture Books for Your Homeschool
I have such wonderful memories of reading these books to my children. I hope you enjoy traveling the world through these titles!
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
The best geography picture books for you homeschool
There are some fantastic geography books on the market today, including several incredible reading resources! I have to first mention my most favorite geography book resource and that is Give Your Child the World by Jamie Martin. This book is fantastic and is a must-have for homeschool mamas. Read the world without leaving your living room, plus you’ll get HEAPS of book lists in the book, too!
Check it out here:
Some of our favorite geography reading resources include:
- Anything by DK
- Anything by National Geographic
- Horrible Geography series
- National Geographic magazine (either the little kid or “big kid” versions)
Here are some of our family’s tried-and-true favorite geography picture books:
Didn’t find what you’re looking for? Check this out:
I have even more geography books and resources over on my Amazon storefront. You can check them out here:
- Geography Books for Your Homeschool | MLP Amazon Storefront
Our favorite resources for taking our geography read-alouds to the next level:
Other creative geography resources for your homeschool
- How to Homeschool Geography the Delicious Way!
- How to Make Homeschool Geography Incredibly Fun
- A Literature-Rich Geography Curriculum for Book Lovers
- An Incredibly Fun Way to Learn Geography
Take your homeschool read-alouds to the next level:
I offer a free 5-day Coffee and Books email series. This simple homeschool tradition was unplanned and it’s oh-so-simple. Sometimes, the best ideas are the simplest ones!
Read more about Coffee and Books here:
Join Coffee and Books here:
Tips for making your read-alouds even better:
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick
- How to Boost Your Child’s Read-Aloud Confidence
- When Your Read Aloud Routine is in a Rut
- What to Do When Bedtime Reading is Giving You the Blues
- Fight Grumpiness with One-on-One Reading
I have a vibrant group of readers on Facebook!
Join the Virtual Family Book Club at My Little Poppies: