Let’s chat gameschooling science, shall we? Are you looking for gameschooling resources? Would you like to know the best science games for your homeschool? Well, you’ve come to the right place, that’s for sure!
Today, I am sharing the absolute best science games for your homeschool. I’ve also included top picks from my expert panel of gameschoolers. From board games to card games and so much more! So, if you are searching for your family’s new favorite science game, we’ve got you covered!
Gameschooling: The Best Science Games for Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this post, please be sure to check out the landing page with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject. You can find it here:
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
Gameschooling Science: Download your free copy of our Science Gameschool Resource List
Introducing my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling science.
The 10-year-old’s favorite science game
This fella’s favorite science game is Totally Gross: The Game of Science. (Yes, this is the game that comes with the slime. It IS totally gross, but also educational!)
He says, “This game is hilarious! Plus, you learn science when you play.”
The 9-year-old’s favorite science game
My sweet girl’s favorite science game is Organ Attack. This funny, science-based card game is a new favorite in our home.
She said, “I like Organ Attack because it has organs in it and I love learning about the human body. It’s a fun game!”
The 7-year-old’s favorite science game
This little guy’s favorite science game is Periodic: A Game of the Elements. (We had the opportunity to play-test this one while it was on Kickstarter!)
He said, “I love learning about the periodic table and it was fun to test this game out.”
Gameschooling Science: The best science games for homeschooling
As an educator, I understand the importance of play. It is through play that children learn to interact with the world around them and with each other. Plus, you can focus on one particular academic subject and expand your children’s knowledge fund!
Here are some of our absolute favorite games for gameschooling science:
Are you looking for more homeschool science resources?
Be sure to check out this article:
Don’t miss our new holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- Gift Guides | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling: The Ultimate Resource Page
- Academic Gameschooling: How to Homeschool with Amazing Games
- How to Gameschool Elective Subjects in Your Homeschool
- Gameschooling on a Budget: How to Play More without Breaking the Bank!
- Gameschool Challenges to Change Your Homeschool!
- Gameschool Basics: How to Get Started with Gameschooling
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do love gameschooling science? What is your family’s favorite science game right now? Share here!
- The Best Early Math Games for Your Homeschool - January 24, 2021
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021