Hello, fellow gameschooler! Are you looking for gameschooling resources? Would you like to know the best party games for your homeschool? Well, you’ve come to the right place, that’s for sure!
Today, I am sharing the absolute best party games for your homeschool. I’ve also included top picks from my expert panel of gameschoolers. From board games to card games and so much more! So, if you are searching for your family’s new favorite party game, we’ve got you covered!
Gameschooling: The Best Party Games for Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this post, please be sure to check out the landing page with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject. You can find it here:
Introducing my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling party games.
The 10-year-old’s favorite party game
He said, “Both of the games are really fun. They can be played with a bunch of people, too.”
The 9-year-old’s favorite party game
She said, “Not Parent Approved is hilarious. One Night Ultimate Werewolf is a really fun game to play with a lot of people.”
The 7-year-old’s favorite party game
He said, “PicWits is so funny! Sushi Go Party is a fun game and you can play it at parties.”
Save time and download our FREE Party Games Resource List, featuring all of these games and more!
Gameschooling Party Games: The best party games for homeschooling
If you are looking for tips and tricks for having a successful family game night, be sure to read this post:
Here are some of our absolute favorite games for gameschooling with party games:
Still stuck? Check out these fun games:
- 5 Absolutely Irresistible Games Kids Will Love
- 10+ Games to Make You Giggle
- 10+ Games to Get Kids Moving
- How to Make Gameschooling Amazing with Backyard Classic Games!
- Classic Games for the Kid in You
Don’t miss our new holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- Gift Guides 2019 | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling: The Ultimate Resource Page
- Academic Gameschooling: How to Homeschool with Amazing Games
- How to Gameschool Elective Subjects in Your Homeschool
- Gameschooling on a Budget: How to Play More without Breaking the Bank!
- Gameschool Challenges to Change Your Homeschool!
- Gameschool Basics: How to Get Started with Gameschooling
Do you want to see our gameschool in action?
Be sure to follow My Little Poppies because we share snapshots of gameschooling moments… and heaps of incredible books!
You are also invited to join the My Little Poppies Gameschool Community, a private Facebook Group for parents who wish to add more play to their family and/or homeschool routine.