Hello, fellow gameschooler! Are you looking for gameschooling resources? Would you like to know the best nature games for your homeschool? Well, you’ve come to the right place, that’s for sure!
Today, I am sharing the absolute best nature games for your homeschool.
I’ve also included top picks from my expert panel of gameschoolers. From board games to card games and so much more! So, if you are searching for your family’s new favorite nature game, we’ve got you covered!
Gameschooling: The Best Nature Games for Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this post, please be sure to check out the landing page with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject. You can find it here:
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
Introducing my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling nature.
The 10-year-old’s favorite nature game
He said, “I love all the Cardline games. They are easy to play and you learn a lot!”
The 9-year-old’s favorite nature game
My sweet girl’s favorite nature game is Wildcraft! (She also loves the Herb Fairies series from the same company!)
She said, “I like cooperative games and learning about all the plants.”
The 7-year-old’s favorite nature game
This little guy’s favorite nature game is Into the Forest. (This game teaches children about the food chain.)
He said, “I like the art on the game and I like learning about food chains.”
Gameschooling Nature: The best nature games for homeschooling
I love to go on a hike with my kids and then come back and play a favorite nature game. It really takes our nature study to the next level!
Here are some of our absolute favorite games for gameschooling nature:
Are you looking for more homeschool nature study resources?
Be sure to check out this article:
- How to Make Homeschool Nature Study Incredibly Fun
- The Best Nature Journaling Books for Creativity and Inspiration
- Nature Lovers Will Adore This Jim Arnosky Author Study
- How to Fight Nature Deficit Disorder this Fall and Winter
Don’t miss our new holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- Gift Guides | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling: The Ultimate Resource Page
- Academic Gameschooling: How to Homeschool with Amazing Games
- How to Gameschool Elective Subjects in Your Homeschool
- Gameschooling on a Budget: How to Play More without Breaking the Bank!
- Gameschool Challenges to Change Your Homeschool!
- Gameschool Basics: How to Get Started with Gameschooling
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do love gameschooling nature? What is your family’s favorite nature game right now? Share here!
- The Best Early Math Games for Your Homeschool - January 24, 2021
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021