Hello, fellow gameschooler! Are you looking for gameschooling resources? Would you like to know the best logic games for your homeschool? Well, you’ve come to the right place, that’s for sure!
Today, I am sharing the absolute best logic games for your homeschool. I’ve also included top picks from my expert panel of gameschoolers. From board games to card games and so much more! So, if you are searching for your family’s new favorite logic game, we’ve got you covered!
Gameschooling: The Best Logic Games for Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this post, please be sure to check out the landing page with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject. You can find it here:
Introducing my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling logic.
The 10-year-old’s favorite logic game
This guy loves to gameschool logic and his favorite logic game is Onitama. (I love this one, too!)
He said, “It’s a great game, especially if you like chess.”
The 9-year-old’s favorite logic game
She said, “I like chess because it has a lot of moves. I like strategy games.”
The 7-year-old’s favorite logic game
This little guy’s favorite logic game is Roller Coaster Challenge.
He said, “I love building the roller coasters!”
Gameschooling Logic: The best logic games for homeschooling
If you love logic games, look no further!
Here are some of our absolute favorite games for gameschooling logic:
Are you looking for more logic resources?
Be sure to check out this article:
- Improve Quiet Time with Educational Logic Games
- Check out Circuit Maze: An Electric Current Logic Game
- Laser Chess: A Strategy Game for Logic Lovers
- Cat Crimes: A Purrfect Logic Game for Cat Lovers
- Fold-It: A New Logic Game by ThinkFun
- Kaleidoscope Puzzle: A Color Mixing Logic Game
- Lunar Landing: A Zero-Gravity Logic Game!
- Logic Games for Your Homeschool
Don’t miss our holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- Gift Guides 2019 | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling: The Ultimate Resource Page
- Academic Gameschooling: How to Homeschool with Amazing Games
- How to Gameschool Elective Subjects in Your Homeschool
- Gameschooling on a Budget: How to Play More without Breaking the Bank!
- Gameschool Challenges to Change Your Homeschool!
- Gameschool Basics: How to Get Started with Gameschooling
Do you want to see our gameschool in action?
Be sure to follow My Little Poppies because we share snapshots of gameschooling moments… and heaps of incredible books!
You are also invited to join the My Little Poppies Gameschool Community, a private Facebook Group for parents who wish to add more play to their family and/or homeschool routine.
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do love gameschooling logic? What is your family’s favorite logic game right now? Share here!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram