Hello, fellow gameschooler! Are you looking for gameschooling resources? Would you like to know the best logic games for your homeschool? Well, you’ve come to the right place, that’s for sure!
Today, I am sharing the absolute best logic games for your homeschool. I’ve also included top picks from my expert panel of gameschoolers. From board games to card games and so much more! So, if you are searching for your family’s new favorite logic game, we’ve got you covered!
Gameschooling: The Best Logic Games for Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this post, please be sure to check out the landing page with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject. You can find it here:
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
Before we dive in, I’d like to share my boys’ recent favorite: Chicken War
Chicken War has been helping us muddle through the pandemic, you guys!
Chicken War is a strategic guessing game for 2-4 players ages 8 and up. The chickens on the farm are headed to battle! Which chicken army will win the war? Players will have to use deductive reasoning and strategy.
Psst! If you want to make this game even more fun, pair it with the picture book Click Clack Moo Cows That Type. Both feature farmyard battles!
Introducing my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling logic.
Gameschooling Picks: The 10-year-old’s favorite logic game
This guy loves to gameschool logic and his favorite logic game is Onitama. (I love this one, too!)
He said, “It’s a great game, especially if you like chess.”
Gameschooling Picks: The 9-year-old’s favorite logic game
My sweet girl’s favorite logic game is chess. (If you want to learn chess but feel intimidated, check out this article!)
She said, “I like chess because it has a lot of moves. I like strategy games.”
Gameschooling Picks: The 7-year-old’s favorite logic game
This little guy’s favorite logic game is Roller Coaster Challenge.
He said, “I love building the roller coasters!”
Gameschooling Logic: The best logic games for homeschooling
If you love logic games, look no further!
Here are some of our absolute favorite games for gameschooling logic:
Are you looking for more gameschooling and logic resources?
Be sure to check out this article:
- Improve Quiet Time with Educational Logic Games
- Check out Circuit Maze: An Electric Current Logic Game
- Laser Chess: A Strategy Game for Logic Lovers
- Cat Crimes: A Purrfect Logic Game for Cat Lovers
- Fold-It: A New Logic Game by ThinkFun
- Kaleidoscope Puzzle: A Color Mixing Logic Game
- Lunar Landing: A Zero-Gravity Logic Game!
- Logic Games for Your Homeschool
Don’t miss our holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- Gift Guides | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling: The Ultimate Resource Page
- Academic Gameschooling: How to Homeschool with Amazing Games
- How to Gameschool Elective Subjects in Your Homeschool
- Gameschooling on a Budget: How to Play More without Breaking the Bank!
- Gameschool Challenges to Change Your Homeschool!
- Gameschool Basics: How to Get Started with Gameschooling