Hello, fellow gameschooler! Are you looking for gameschooling resources? Would you like to know the best history games for your homeschool? Well, you’ve come to the right place, that’s for sure!
Today, I am sharing the absolute best history games for your homeschool. I’ve also included top picks from my expert panel of gameschoolers. From board games to card games and so much more! So, if you are searching for your family’s new favorite history game, we’ve got you covered!
Gameschooling: The Best History Games for Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this post, please be sure to check out the landing page with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject. You can find it here:
Check out My Little Poppies Course Offerings:
- The Lazy Homeschooler’s Guide to Unit Studies
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day
- Gameschooling 101: How to Add More Play to Your Homeschool Day
Introducing my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling history.
The 10-year-old’s favorite history game
He said, “You learn a lot from trivia decks!”
The 9-year-old’s favorite history game
She said, “It’s interesting to learn about when things were invented and who made them.”
The 7-year-old’s favorite history game
This little guy’s favorite history game is Cardline Dinosaurs.
He said, “If you love dinosaurs, like me, you’ll like this game!”
Love history games? Download our FREE History Gameschool Resource List:
Gameschooling History: The best history games for homeschooling
History really comes alive when you gameschool. Gameschooling history is a great way to build that knowledge fund, review events, and make memories!
Here are some of our absolute favorite games for gameschooling history:
Are you looking for more homeschool history resources?
Be sure to check out this article:
Don’t miss our new holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- Gift Guides | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
- 10 of the Best STEM Gifts
- 50+ Gifts for the Book Lover in Your Life
- 10 of the Best Nature Gifts for Kids
- How to Select the Best Educational Gifts for Your Children
- 10+ Math Gifts Your Kids Will Love!
- Top 10 Language Arts Gifts
- 10 of the Best History and Geography Gifts
- The Best Gifts to Inspire Art, Creativity, Play, and Imagination
- Here are 10 Gift-Worthy Books Your Kids Will Love
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling 101: How to Homeschool with Fantastic Games
- 100+ Fantastic Gameschooling Resources for Amazing Play
- Growing List of My Little Poppies Game Reviews
- Ultimate Gamelist: A Free Library of Gameschool Resources
- Gameschool Challenge: Add More Play To Your Day!
- Ultimate Guide to Family Games
- 100 Picture Books and Games for Play-Based Learning
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do love gameschooling history? What is your family’s favorite history game right now? Share here!
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick - January 16, 2021