Hello, fellow gameschooler! Are you looking for gameschooling resources? Would you like to know the best geography games for your homeschool? Well, you’ve come to the right place, that’s for sure!
Today, I am sharing the absolute best geography games for your homeschool. I’ve also included top picks from my expert panel of gameschoolers. From board games to card games and so much more! So, if you are searching for your family’s new favorite geography game, we’ve got you covered!
Gameschooling: The Best Geography Games for Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this post, please be sure to check out the landing page with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject. You can find it here:
Introducing my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling geography.
The 10-year-old’s favorite geography game
This fella’s favorite geography game is Trekking the National Parks.
He said, “I like learning about all the parks and want to go to them all some day!”
The 9-year-old’s favorite geography game
My sweet girl’s favorite geography game is Scrambled States.
She said, “This game is so funny and while you are playing you learn where all the states go!”
The 7-year-old’s favorite geography game
This little guy’s favorite geography game is Sequence States and Capitals.
He said, “This game is Sequence but with geography and you learn a lot!”
Save time and download our FREE Geography Gameschool Resource List!
Gameschooling Geography: The best geography games for homeschooling
We love to homeschool geography over here! It’s such an easy way to learn to find your way around the globe.
Here are some of our absolute favorite games for gameschooling geography:
Are you looking for more homeschool geography resources?
Be sure to check out this article:
Don’t miss our new holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- 50+ Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love
- Gift Guides 2018 | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
- 10 of the Best STEM Gifts
- 50+ Gifts for the Book Lover in Your Life
- 10 of the Best Nature Gifts for Kids
- How to Select the Best Educational Gifts for Your Children
- 10+ Math Gifts Your Kids Will Love!
- Top 10 Language Arts Gifts
- 10 of the Best History and Geography Gifts
- The Best Gifts to Inspire Art, Creativity, Play, and Imagination
- Here are 10 Gift-Worthy Books Your Kids Will Love
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling 101: How to Homeschool with Fantastic Games
- 100+ Fantastic Gameschooling Resources for Amazing Play
- Growing List of My Little Poppies Game Reviews
- Ultimate Gamelist: A Free Library of Gameschool Resources
- Gameschool Challenge: Add More Play To Your Day!
- Ultimate Guide to Family Games
- 100 Picture Books and Games for Play-Based Learning
Do you want to see our gameschool in action?
Be sure to follow My Little Poppies because we share snapshots of gameschooling moments… and heaps of incredible books!
You are also invited to join the My Little Poppies Gameschool Community, a private Facebook Group for parents who wish to add more play to their family and/or homeschool routine.
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do love gameschooling geography? What is your family’s favorite geography game right now? Share here!
- How to Make Space for Mental Health in Your Homeschool - March 22, 2020
- Virtual Gameschooling: How to Play Games with Video Chat - March 20, 2020
- How to Make Your Own Worry Basket - March 19, 2020