Today I’d like to chat gameschooling fitness. Yes, you can gameschool gym class, my friends! These are our favorite movement games to keep kids busy and active!
Gameschooling: Fitness and Movement Games in Your Homeschool
Psst! If you enjoy this gameschooling fitness article, please be sure to check out these landing pages with gameschooling resources listed by academic subject and age group:
- Gameschooling by Subject: The Best Games for Your Homeschool
- Gameschooling by Age: How to Homeschool with Fantastic Educational Games
Download our free Fitness & Movement Gameschool Resource List here:
Would you like to add more stealth learning (and FUN!) to your homeschool day?
Check out Lazy Unit Study 101, the e-course. I poured my heart and soul into this one, you guys. Homeschooling can be *almost* all fun and games, I promise!
Before we chat about gameschooling fitness, I want to introduce my expert gameschooling panel:
As a gameschool family, we play games daily. We consider games to be part of the curriculum and value the power of play. Today, I would like to introduce you to my expert gameschooling panel.
This expert gameschooling panel will be sharing their top picks for gameschooling gym class!
The 10-year-old’s favorite fitness game
This fella’s favorite movement game is Glow in the Dark Capture the Flag.
He said, “This game reminds me of summer! It’s so much fun.”
The 9-year-old’s favorite fitness game
My sweet girl’s favorite is Reverse Charades.
She said, “Playing this game with a group is hilarious!”
The 7-year-old’s favorite fitness game
This guy’s favorite movement game is Exercise Dice.
He said, “My friend’s mom told us about these dice. They are a lot of fun and they work your muscles.”
Save yourself some time and download a FREE PDF featuring all of these Gameschool Resources:
Gameschooling Elective Subjects…
I love to gameschool academic subjects, but I enjoy gameschooling the electives, too! You can read more about both here:
- How to Gameschool Elective Subjects in Your Homeschool
- Academic Gameschooling: How to Homeschool with Amazing Games
Here are our family’s favorite resources for gameschooling fitness:
Are you looking for more homeschool resources to get kids moving?
Be sure to check out these articles:
- How to Fight Nature-Deficit Disorder in Your Homeschool
- Exploring Nature with Children & DIY Nature Explorer Packs!
Don’t miss our holiday gameschooling series!
Let’s face it- When our children are super-excited for a certain holiday, not a ton of learning is happening, at least not in the traditional sense.
Our new Holiday Gameschooling series will help you through those holiday hiccups:
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite gameschooler?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- Gift Guides 2019 | My Little Poppies
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Gameschooling: The Ultimate Resource Page
- Gameschooling on a Budget: How to Play More without Breaking the Bank!
- Gameschool Challenges to Change Your Homeschool!
- Gameschool Basics: How to Get Started with Gameschooling
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What are your family’s favorite resources for gameschooling fitness right now? Share here.
- How to Make Space for Mental Health in Your Homeschool - March 22, 2020
- Virtual Gameschooling: How to Play Games with Video Chat - March 20, 2020
- How to Make Your Own Worry Basket - March 19, 2020