It’s here! Our ultimate gamelist!
Do you want to add more play to your day?
Are you interest in adding more game-based learning to your homeschool?
Do you want to build a family culture of games, fun, and connection?
Would you love to have a go-to list of games, organized by subject, for those days when your kiddos are crying over their math books?
Ultimate Gamelist: A Free Library of Gameschool Resources
Well, guess what I finally did? I finally made a landing page with all of my game posts, organized by subject. Then, I added some of my favorite resources. Finally, I tossed in some free printables. It’s the Ultimate Gamelist.
And I’m adding to this gamelist all the time:
You can also get access by signing up for our FREE 31-Day #GameschoolChallenge
Here are the details on the challenge….
- You will receive daily e-mails from me (one per day for 31-days)
- Each e-mail will focus on one aspect of gameschooling
- E-mails will include thoughtful gaming strategies and advice, specific recommendations, and helpful handouts
- I will provide you with daily mini-challenges and discussion questions
- I will walk you through the basics of gameschooling so that games can become an integral part of your family routine
- By the end of 31-days, your family will be having more fun, learning through play together, and making memories
What you will get:
- My best advice for adding more play to your day and learning with educational games
- Access to The My Little Poppies Gamelist, a free subscriber-only resource library.
- Personal support and encouragement in our private Facebook Group where we will chat about gameschooling and learning through play
- If you are joining the #GameschoolChallenge during our inaugural month (January 2017), you’ll want to keep reading because I have giveaway details below!
How much is it?
The Gameschool Challenge costs nothing. Nada! Zero! Zilch!
Click the image below to enter the #GameschoolChallenge: