This is Leo. I’m going to tell you some of my favorite funny joke books for kids because April Fools’ Day is coming up. I think you probably know by now that I like jokes. Do you have a favorite joke? Can you share it with me? I love love love jokes.
Funny Joke Books for Kids
1. The Big Book of Laugh Out Loud Jokes for Kids by Rob Elliot has all the Laugh Out Loud Jokes for Kids books in one.
2. National Geographic Kids Just Joking 300 Hilarious Jokes, Tricky Tongue Twisters, and Ridiculous Riddles by National Geographic Kids
3. Best of Mad Libs I know this isn’t a joke book but Mad Libs are so funny!
THanks for reading! HOpe you laugh! Happy April Fools’ Day!!!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Mystic Market: A Strategic Economic Game for Potterheads! - August 17, 2019
- Invasion of the Cow Snatchers: A Magnetic Logic Game - August 17, 2019
- Health and Human Anatomy in Your Homeschool - August 14, 2019