This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Foreign Language in Your Homeschool, with Anne Guarnera [Episode 62]
Sisters – so many of you have asked for this one, and Cait + Kara are thrilled to finally be able to share it with you.
In this episode, Anne Guarnera of Language Learning at Home is addressing all your foreign language learning questions – from whether we need to start when our kids are tiny, to whether computer-based programs are a viable option.
Anne is a whiz – not only does she have a PhD in Spanish, she’s also homeschooling her boys bilingually.
You’re going to love hearing what she has to say. And the sisters want Anne to come back, so make sure you add YOUR questions in the comments so that they can ask Anne in a future episode!
There is still time to sign up for the Kindred Collective Homeschool Conference. Sign up here: https://www.
The cart closes at midnight EST on Thursday, March 7, 2019!
This episode is sponsored by KiwiCo.
Join us on Friday, March 8th, 2019 for a day-long dose of homeschool encouragement and inspiration from the comfort of your own cozy home. The Kindred Co. team will be streaming through your screen all day long, bringing you the connection and belonging you’re craving.
We might not all homeschool in the same way, but what we do have is a deep desire to connect with other moms that have a passion for home education. And we can’t wait to meet you.
This episode is sponsored by…
KiwiCo delivers monthly projects designed to make learning about science, art, math, and more fun and accessible. They have six different crates for kids of all ages. Cricket Crate is for ages 0-2, Koala Crate is for ages 3-4, Kiwi Crate is for ages 5-8, Atlas Crate is for ages 6-11, Tinker Crate is for ages 9-16+, and Doodle Crate for ages 9-16+. Each crate includes an educational magazine, project supplies, and detailed instructions for kids. Guess what, sisters? Listeners can get their first month of any crate (a $19.95 value) for free. Just head to KiwiCo.com/homeschoolsisters to check it out!
Sisters! we have news…
We have BIG plans for season 6 and we don’t want you to miss a thing!
- Sign up for our newsletter here!
- Leave us a voicemail here: Send a voice message
- Subscribe to The Homeschool Sisters Podcast on iTunes!
- Help more sisters find us by leaving us a review on iTunes!
Listen to the Episode:
Links from this episode
- Anne’s Free Resource Library | Language Learning at Home
- Audible (listen to favorite board books in the language you are learning!)
- Coffee Break Spanish (podcast)
- Duolingo Review | Language Learning at Home
- French Curriculum Round-Up | Language Learning at Home
- Gameschooling Post | Language Learning at Home
- Language Learning at Home Community (Facebook Group)
- Latin Curriculum Round-Up | Language Learning at Home
- Kloo Languages Board Games
- Mango Languages Review | Language Learning at Home
- News in Slow Spanish (podcast)
- Spanish Curriculum Round-Up | Language Learning at Home
Be sure to follow Anne guarnera
FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
You can hang out with Cait and Kara on Instagram.
PSST…DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS PODCAST WITHOUT SPENDING ANY EXTRA?
Many listeners have asked how they can support The Homeschool Sisters Podcast. The answer is a simple one. Do you shop online? Click our link first. You won’t pay any extra, but a small percentage goes to The Homeschool Sisters Podcast to help offset our expenses. Every little bit counts, and we are so grateful for your support!