Today I am sharing the best educational science and STEM stocking stuffers for homeschool and gameschool families!
Is your favorite listed below? If not, leave a comment below!
The Best Educational Stocking Stuffers: Science & STEM
I absolutely love to share our family’s favorite homeschool and gameschool resources. I am excited to share these favorites with you!
This post is part of a series: 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers…
Please click the image below to read the other posts in the series:
Educational Science & STEM Stocking Stuffers:
Are you looking for more science homeschool resources?
Check out this article:
- How to Sneak in Learning and Have Fun with CuriosityStream
- 10 of the Best Science & STEM Gifts
- 15+ Superb Books for Young Scientists
- STEM Resources for the Whole Family
- Teaching Kids to Code
- 10+ Science Games for Your Homeschool
- How to Make Homeschool Science Amazing
Hope you’ve enjoyed our Educational Stocking Stuffers: Science & STEM article!
Did I miss your favorite? Leave a comment below!
Are you looking to add more joy to your homeschool routine?
Looking for additional gift ideas?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- Holiday Gift Guides 2018: The Best Gifts for Homeschooling & Gameschooling
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- 50+ Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
- 10 of the Best STEM Gifts
- 50+ Gifts for the Book Lover in Your Life
- 10 of the Best Nature Gifts for Kids
- How to Select the Best Educational Gifts for Your Children
- 10+ Math Gifts Your Kids Will Love!
- Top 10 Language Arts Gifts
- 10 of the Best History and Geography Gifts
- The Best Gifts to Inspire Art, Creativity, Play, and Imagination
- Here are 10 Gift-Worthy Books Your Kids Will Love
Want to see some of these resources in action?
Are you curious about our homeschool curriculum?
Gameschoolers use games as part of their homeschool curriculum. In fact, some gameschoolers abandon curriculum entirely!
You can read all about how this gameschool family uses games and homeschool curriculum here:
- Homeschool Curriculum: How to Ditch the Schedule and Embrace a Lifestyle
- 2018-2019 Gifted Homeschool Curriculum: 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade
- Gifted Homeschool Curriculum 2017-2018
- 2016-2017 Gifted Homeschool Curriculum 2016
Do you want to see our homeschool in action?
Be sure to follow My Little Poppies because we share snapshots of gameschooling moments… and heaps of incredible books!
You are also invited to join the My Little Poppies Gameschool Community, a private Facebook Group for parents who wish to add more play to their family and/or homeschool routine.
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do you have favorite educational stocking stuffers? What is your favorite science gift to give? Share here!
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- How to Keep Kids Busy and Happy While You Read Aloud - February 7, 2020
- The Best Reference Books for Your Homeschool - January 30, 2020
- The Best History Picture Books for Your Homeschool - January 30, 2020