Today I am sharing the best educational math and logic stocking stuffers for homeschool and gameschool families!
Is your favorite listed below? If not, leave a comment below!
The Best Educational Stocking Stuffers: Math and Logic
I absolutely love to share our family’s favorite homeschool and gameschool resources. I am excited to share these favorites with you!
This post is part of a series: 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers…
Please click the image below to read the other posts in the series:
Math, Reasoning and Logic Educational Stocking Stuffers:
Are you looking for additional homeschool math resources?
Be sure to bookmark this article:
- 10 of the Best Math Gifts: Affordable and Fun
- How to Make Homeschool Math Amazing and Fun
- Improve Quiet Time with Educational Logic Games
- Gameschooling: The Best Math Games for Your Homeschool
- 10+ Math Picture Books Your Kids Will Love
- My Kids Have Fallen Head Over Heels for Smartick Math
Hope you’ve enjoyed our Educational Stocking Stuffers: Math article!
Did I miss your favorite? Leave a comment below!
Are you looking for additional gift ideas?
Check out some of our favorites here:
- Holiday Gift Guides 2018: The Best Gifts for Homeschooling & Gameschooling
- 100 Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love!
- 50+ Educational Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love
- Sensory Processing Disorder Gift Guide
- 10 of the Best STEM Gifts
- 50+ Gifts for the Book Lover in Your Life
- 10 of the Best Nature Gifts for Kids
- How to Select the Best Educational Gifts for Your Children
- 10+ Math Gifts Your Kids Will Love!
- Top 10 Language Arts Gifts
- 10 of the Best History and Geography Gifts
- The Best Gifts to Inspire Art, Creativity, Play, and Imagination
- Here are 10 Gift-Worthy Books Your Kids Will Love
Want to see some of these resources in action?
Are you curious about our homeschool curriculum?
Gameschoolers use games as part of their homeschool curriculum. In fact, some gameschoolers abandon curriculum entirely!
You can read all about how this gameschool family uses games and homeschool curriculum here:
- Homeschool Curriculum: How to Ditch the Schedule and Embrace a Lifestyle
- 2018-2019 Gifted Homeschool Curriculum: 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade
- Gifted Homeschool Curriculum 2017-2018
- 2016-2017 Gifted Homeschool Curriculum 2016
Do you want to see our homeschool in action?
Be sure to follow My Little Poppies because we share snapshots of gameschooling moments… and heaps of incredible books!
You are also invited to join the My Little Poppies Gameschool Community, a private Facebook Group for parents who wish to add more play to their family and/or homeschool routine.
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Do you have favorite educational stocking stuffers? What is your favorite math gift to give? Share here!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Coffee and Books with Beautiful Feet Books: A Memorable Start to the Day! - May 14, 2019
- Homeschooling When Dad Works A Lot - April 22, 2019
- ‘What’s the Big Deal About First Ladies’ will Delight Your History Lover - April 15, 2019