My Little Poppies | Disclosure Statement
Thanks for visiting our page and viewing our disclosure statement.
Before I get into all the disclosure nitty-gritty, I want you to know that I only share resources that I would use with my own family. We never recommend a product or resource without trying it, and we only share those that we love.
When I share a resource on My Little Poppies, it is because I believe other families will benefit from it. I never share products or resources that we do not enjoy. Bottom line: no junk, my friends!
Advertisements and Sponsored Posts:
My Little Poppies accepts payment for advertising and for sponsored posts. When I am compensated for my time to give a product review, I will disclose this fact within the post itself. I want you to know that I will only support products and companies that I truly believe in, and I will provide my own honest assessment. I want my readers to know that they can trust my word. I stand behind everything I write.
My Little Poppies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
In my posts and sidebar, I sometimes link to other sites. Some of these links are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something from that site after clicking over from My Little Poppies, I receive a [super-small] percentage of the sale. Clicking through these links does not cost you any more than you’d already be spending.
- No purchase necessary.
- All giveaways are void where prohibited.
- Open only to U.S. Residents, age 18 and older.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- My Little Poppies or its representatives are not responsible for entries not received due to technical failures or entries not eligible due to typographical errors or failures to follow entry guidelines.
- Winners are chosen randomly by Rafflecopter.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners have 24 hours from the close of the giveaway to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Notification of a winning entry will be made and prizes claimed by email. My Little Poppies or its representatives are not responsible for prize notification or claim not received.
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give My Little Poppies and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to obtain your name and address by email for the purpose of distributing the prize(s).
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give My Little Poppies and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to publicize your name and/or likenesses for promotional purposes.
- Giveaway winners agree to hold harmless My Little Poppies and the giveaway sponsor in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.
My Little Poppies is a personal blog written and edited by me, Cait. On this blog, I chronicle life with three children, homeschooling, and the joys and struggles of parenting spirited, gifted, and twice-exceptional children.
I am a school psychologist but the views and opinions expressed on this site are my own, based on my experience with my own children. Please consult a professional if you suspect any medical, educational, or developmental issues with your child. Any advice or tips offered herein are not a replacement for medical advice from a physician, pediatrician, or other healthcare professional.