Dear Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom,
I know that face.
You are drowning.
You are overwhelmed, homeschool mom.
It’s normal to feel this way.
You are not alone.
Dear Overwhelmed Homeschool Mom
The Homeschool Sisters want the overwhelmed homeschool moms to know they are not alone
In this first episode of The Homeschool Sisters Podcast, Cait and Kara discuss homeschool overwhelm.
As homeschooling moms, it can be a challenge to balance everything! From homeschooling to laundry to dinner to self-care, it’s not uncommon to feel overwhelmed and overextended.
But not to worry, we’ve got some ideas! From brain dumps and bullet journaling to Cait’s Year of Nope, your sisters are on your side. (But out of bread, because: life.)
Listen to the episode We’re Out of Bread: Homeschool Overwhelm
Listen to the episode by clicking the image below, and you can read the show notes with all resources mentioned here.
Are you feeling overwhelmed right now?
Here are some articles that can help:
- To the Lady at the Pool Who Spoke Up During One of My Lowest Parenting Moments
- When Homeschooling is Hard
- Balance is for the Birds!
- On Motherhood
- 5 Wonderful Homeschool Secrets No One Will Tell You
- Five Things You Should NEVER Say To An Unexpected Homeschooler
- My Biggest Homeschool Regret
- Evolution of a First-Year Homeschooler
- Suddenly, Unexpectedly Homeschooling (“You’re gonna WHAT?!”)
Follow The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: Are you an overwhelmed homeschool mom? What helps? Share here.
- The Best Early Math Games for Your Homeschool - January 24, 2021
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021