I love Sudoku.
I don’t play it much myself, but it is one of those go-to activities to keep my oldest quiet-ish and engaged. I often keep a Sudoku book in my car or in my purse… perfect strategy for waiting rooms, restaurants, and church!
So when I heard that ThinkFun had come out with a Color Cube Sudoku, I had to try it.
As usual, ThinkFun did not disappoint!
Love Sudoku? Be Sure to Check Out ThinkFun’s Color Cube Sudoku!
*Disclosure: I received Color Cube Sudoku at no cost in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only share resources that I would use with my own family and those that I believe other families will enjoy.
Color Cube Sudoku will delight the Sudoku lover in your life! The object of this game is to arrange all nine color cubes on the 3×3 tray until each color appears once – and only once- in each row and column.
My kids love this one!
Color Cube Sudoku arrived on an unseasonably warm day. It was our first sunny day in quite some time and I told the kids they had to stay outside. They were so excited to try out Color Cube Sudoku that they played it on our front walk!
And then they played again… and again… and again.
The game has become a staple on our coffee table and I plan to bring it on our next road trip as I think it would fit easily on a child’s lap. My children play solo and also collaborate to “win” the game.
Once your child has mastered the basic game, be sure to check out ThinkFun’s Bonus Challenges!
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Ultimate Gamelist: A Free Library of Gameschool Resources
- Gameschool Challenge: Add More Play To Your Day!
- Ultimate Guide to Family Games
- 100 Picture Books and Games for Play-Based Learning
- 10 Tips for a Successful Family Game Night
- Top Educational One-Player Games
- 10+ Amazing Math Games for Your Homeschool
- 10+ Science Games for Your Homeschool
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your family’s favorite game right now? Share here.
- Why my Teen Loves this Online College and Career Readiness Course with Mr. D Math - February 24, 2021
- The Best Nature Study Resources for Your Homeschool - February 19, 2021
- Does your child want to learn ASL? Check THIS out! - February 17, 2021