Our family loves one-player logic and reasoning games. I gush about them all the time on this site. From favorite one-player games, to using logic games during quiet time, to our favorite logic games for your homeschool, and more… logic games are a huge part of our family routine.
Check out Circuit Maze: An Electric Current Logic Game
*Disclosure: I received Circuit Maze at no cost in exchange for a review. I was not required to write a positive review and, as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only share resources that I would use with my own family and those that I believe other families will enjoy.
Circuit Maze: A One-Player Electric Current Logic Game
Just as in Laser Maze and Gravity Maze, Circuit Maze is a one-player logic game designed for ages 8 and up. The game is played on a grid and includes 60 challenge cards of increasing difficulty. Challenges are outlined on one side and the reverse side has the answers.
The goal is to place tokens on the grid, according to challenge card criteria and create a working circuit. When you complete the challenge correctly, the tokens light up as you can see here:
Here are just a few reasons why Circuit Maze is a favorite in our home:
- This game is easy to learn and challenging to master.
- Children and adults enjoy playing.
- Circuit Maze works on those logic skills!
- The game requires no setup and cleans up in seconds.
- Circuit Maze is a fantastic way to get some much-needed quiet time!
- This is not a game that you will outgrow quickly–it’s quite challenging!
Our family has had this game for well over a year and it is still a favorite. We can’t get enough of ThinkFun’s one-player logic games. They are fun, educational, and loved by all ages.
Do you love games and gameschooling?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- Ultimate Gamelist: A Free Library of Gameschool Resources
- Gameschool Challenge: Add More Play To Your Day!
- Ultimate Guide to Family Games
- 100 Picture Books and Games for Play-Based Learning
- 10 Tips for a Successful Family Game Night
- Top Educational One-Player Games
- 10+ Amazing Math Games for Your Homeschool
- 10+ Science Games for Your Homeschool
Do you want to see our gameschool in action?
Be sure to follow My Little Poppies because we share snapshots of gameschooling moments… and heaps of incredible books!
You are also invited to join the My Little Poppies Gameschool Community, a private Facebook Group for parents who wish to add more play to their family and/or homeschool routine.
What is your family’s favorite one-player logic game? Share here!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Mystic Market: A Strategic Economic Game for Potterheads! - August 17, 2019
- Invasion of the Cow Snatchers: A Magnetic Logic Game - August 17, 2019
- Health and Human Anatomy in Your Homeschool - August 14, 2019