Today, I am sharing the best biographies for your homeschool!
The Best Biographies for Your Homeschool
When you’re done reading, please leave a comment with your family’s current faves!
The best biographies for your homeschool
We love a good biography over here!
And today we are sharing our tried-and-true favorites!
Some of our favorite series include:
Here are some of our family’s tried-and-true favorite biographies:
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Don’t fret!
I have many more books for reading, writing, and language arts in our Amazon storefront. Check them out here:
- The Best Biographies for Your Homeschool | MLP Amazon Storefront
Other creative resources to take these biographies to the next level:
- Gameschooling: The Best History Games for Your Homeschool
- Academic Gameschooling: How to Homeschool with Amazing Games
- How to Make Homeschool History Amazing and Fun
Take your homeschool read-alouds to the next level:
I offer a free 5-day Coffee and Books email series. This simple homeschool tradition was unplanned and it’s oh-so-simple. Sometimes, the best ideas are the simplest ones!
Read more about Coffee and Books here:
Join Coffee and Books here:
Tips for making your read-alouds even better:
- Rock Your Read Alouds with This Simple Trick
- How to Boost Your Child’s Read-Aloud Confidence
- When Your Read Aloud Routine is in a Rut
- What to Do When Bedtime Reading is Giving You the Blues
- Fight Grumpiness with One-on-One Reading
I have a vibrant group of readers on Facebook!
Join the Virtual Family Book Club at My Little Poppies:
Now it’s your turn. Tell me: What are your family’s favorite biographies for homeschooling? Share here!
- How to Make Space for Mental Health in Your Homeschool - March 22, 2020
- Virtual Gameschooling: How to Play Games with Video Chat - March 20, 2020
- How to Make Your Own Worry Basket - March 19, 2020