Our favorite way to homeschool is through carefully selected read alouds and educational games.
I’ve learned that I can cover virtually any topic in this way. The learning and conversation that occurs while reading aloud and playing together can be incredible.
Psst! There is an updated Art and Music Gameschooling post here if you’re interested!
The Best Art and Music Games for Your Homeschool
Save time and grab a free download of these art and music gameschool resources here:
Fantastic art and music games for your homeschool
Here are some of our family’s favorite art and music games. When you are finished reading this post, I’d love if you could share your family’s favorites in the comments! Let’s grow our game collection together.
If you love art, I want to tell you about our two favorite online art membership sites
If you’ve followed our site for any length of time, you’ve heard me gush about both of these resources before… and with good reason!
1. Masterpiece Society Studio
I’m not at all surprised, but my kiddos are *loving* this membership site.
My oldest was sick as a dog on Valentine’s Day. Everyone was grouchy (self-included) and feeling a little crummy that our day didn’t go as planned.
Thankfully, we had access to amazing art lessons and they saved the day.
2. The You Are An Artist Clubhouse Annual Membership
We *love* Nana and her Chalk Pastel tutorials. Now, Nana has created an entire clubhouse for artists!
The Clubhouse annual membership includes:
- Instant access to oodles of video art tutorials
- A new art course added monthly
- A new art lesson each week
- … and Chalk Pastels at the Movies
You can read more or sign-up here.
Love art and music?
You might like these related posts:
- Homeschool Art Lessons Keep Little Artists Happy
- The Best Art Books for Children
- Fuel Creativity and Learning Through Art
- Easy Outdoor Art
- The Olympics in Your Homeschool
- Shark Week in Your Homeschool
Do you love educational games too?
Check out these related posts:
- How to Choose the Perfect Game
- Building Your Game Closet on a Budget
- Game Closet Organization
- Finding Time to Play
- 10 Tips for a Successful Family Game Night
- Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling with Games
- How to Grow Gamers Using Amazing Gateway Games
- How to Enjoy Board Games With Toddlers Underfoot
- How to Enjoy Board Games with Kids Who Fight … And Still Have Fun
- Gameschooling: Learning Through Play
- 100 Games and Picture Books for Play-Based Learning
- Gameschool Resources
- The Best Early Math Games for Your Homeschool - January 24, 2021
- Homeschooling Reflection: Loss of the Big Yellow Bus - January 21, 2021
- How to Make Read-Alouds Memorable in Your Homeschool - January 17, 2021