This is Leo. Do you worry about the planet? I do! Today I’m going to tell you how you can be green and help the planet.
10 Things You Can Do To Help the WORLD!
- Bike or walk to work or school.
- Pick up trash.
- Recycle and compost.
- Plant trees. Plant a garden.
- Try to get other people to help the planet by talking about it.
- Do not smoke.
- Discourage cutting down trees. Use both sides of paper.
- Take fast showers. Turn off lights. Unplug things you aren’t using.
- Be kind to those around you. Volunteer to help! Be kind to the earth around you.
- Buy local.
How do you help the planet? If you need more ideas, here are some great books that we’ve been reading:
Thanks for reading!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, GeekMom, and many others. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Coffee and Books with Beautiful Feet Books: A Memorable Start to the Day! - May 14, 2019
- Homeschooling When Dad Works A Lot - April 22, 2019
- ‘What’s the Big Deal About First Ladies’ will Delight Your History Lover - April 15, 2019