Are you a family of nature lovers? Or, would you like to be? Are you looking for fun, engaging ways to inspire a love of the natural world at home? Look no further. Today, I’m sharing our family’s favorite nature gifts for children. I’m certain your kids will love these resources!
Ten of the Best Nature Gifts for Kids: Affordable and Fun!
I have grouped these gifts into two different categories to make searching easier for you. First, I have listed some of our family’s favorite nature resources, books, and games. Then, I have linked to our readers’ favorite nature posts so that you can take the learning to the next level.
Our Favorite Nature Gifts
Here are a few of our nature-lovin’ family’s favorite nature tools, games, books, and resources.
Looking for ways to use these nature gifts?
Be sure to check out these related posts:
- 100 Games and Picture Books for Play-Based Learning
- 5 + Nature Games for Your Homeschool
- DIY Nature Explorer Pack
- Exploring Nature with Children & DIY Nature Explorer Packs!
- Fairy House STEM
- Forts: The Original STEM Challenge
Are you searching for gift ideas?
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your favorite nature gift to give? Share here!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool and GeekMom. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, and Scary Mommy. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Learn to Say “No” This Holiday Season - November 17, 2017
- The Most Amazing Journals to Use with Your Children - November 16, 2017
- A Simple World Monuments Study with Books, Games, and Spielgaben! - November 15, 2017