Thank you for inquiring about our media kit. In essence, My Little Poppies is a story. It is the story of a family’s unexpected journey into the land of homeschooling. We have the ability to weave your product or brand into this story. When we choose to work with a brand, it is because we believe in it, use it already, or suspect we will love it. Our readers love these stories; they are beneficial to everyone involved.
Cait is a school psychologist, mom to three amazing children, and an unexpected homeschooler. She loves nature, good books, board games, strong coffee, and dancing in her kitchen. You can read about all of these things and more at My Little Poppies. My Little Poppies features articles and resources related to homeschooling, education (regular, special, and gifted), twice-exceptional learners, motherhood, nature, games, and fantastic books.
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast. Cait is co-founder of Raising Poppies, an online Facebook community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. She is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool and GeekMom. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Scary Mommy, and many others.
If you need any further statistics or information than what is provided on this page, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
Brands I’ve Worked With
Sites I Contribute To
- Cofounder of Raising Poppies, a vibrant Facebook community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children
- Founder of The Family Book Club | My Little Poppies, an online book club for parents
- Founder of Gameschool Community | My Little Poppies, an online community for gameschooling families.
- Cohost of The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- Popular contributor posts on several sites, including a viral article on The Mighty
For information on packages and how you can work with My Little Poppies, please contact us.