It’s here! Our ultimate gamelist!
Do you want to add more play to your day?
Are you interest in adding more game-based learning to your homeschool?
Do you want to build a family culture of games, fun, and connection?
Would you love to have a go-to list of games, organized by subject, for those days when your kiddos are crying over their math books?
Ultimate Gamelist: A Free Library of Gameschool Resources
Well, guess what I finally did? I finally made a landing page with all of my game posts, organized by subject. Then, I added some of my favorite resources. Finally, I tossed in some free printables. It’s the Ultimate Gamelist.
And I’m adding to this gamelist all the time:
You can also get access by signing up for our FREE 31-Day #GameschoolChallenge
Here are the details on the challenge….
- You will receive daily e-mails from me (one per day for 31-days)
- Each e-mail will focus on one aspect of gameschooling
- E-mails will include thoughtful gaming strategies and advice, specific recommendations, and helpful handouts
- I will provide you with daily mini-challenges and discussion questions
- I will walk you through the basics of gameschooling so that games can become an integral part of your family routine
- By the end of 31-days, your family will be having more fun, learning through play together, and making memories
What you will get:
- My best advice for adding more play to your day and learning with educational games
- Access to The My Little Poppies Gamelist, a free subscriber-only resource library.
- Personal support and encouragement in our private Facebook Group where we will chat about gameschooling and learning through play
- If you are joining the #GameschoolChallenge during our inaugural month (January 2017), you’ll want to keep reading because I have giveaway details below!
How much is it?
The Gameschool Challenge costs nothing. Nada! Zero! Zilch!
Click the image below to enter the #GameschoolChallenge:
Now, it’s your turn. Tell me: What is your biggest obstacle when it comes to playing games with your family? Share here!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool and GeekMom. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, and Scary Mommy. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- How Around the World Stories Helped Me to Muddle Through March - April 21, 2017
- Fidgitz: The Perfect Game for Wiggle Worms - April 17, 2017
- Love Sudoku? Check Out Color Cube Sudoku! - April 13, 2017