Advertisements and Sponsored Posts:
My Little Poppies accepts payment for advertising and for sponsored posts.
When I am compensated for my time to give a product review, I will disclose this fact within the post itself. I want you to know that I will only support products and companies that I truly believe in, and I will provide my own honest assessment. I want my readers to know that they can trust my word. I stand behind everything I write.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I am also an Usborne Books & More Independent Consultant. Usborne Publishing Ltd. has no connection with this page and does not sponsor nor support content. In my posts and sidebar, I sometimes link to other sites. Some of these links are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something from that site after clicking over from My Little Poppies, I receive a [super-small] percentage of the sale. Clicking through these links does not cost you any more than you’d already be spending.
- No purchase necessary.
- All giveaways are void where prohibited.
- Open only to U.S. Residents, age 18 and older.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- My Little Poppies or its representatives are not responsible for entries not received due to technical failures or entries not eligible due to typographical errors or failures to follow entry guidelines.
- Winners are chosen randomly by Rafflecopter.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners have 24 hours from the close of the giveaway to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Notification of a winning entry will be made and prizes claimed by email. My Little Poppies or its representatives are not responsible for prize notification or claim not received.
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give My Little Poppies and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to obtain your name and address by email for the purpose of distributing the prize(s).
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give My Little Poppies and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to publicize your name and/or likenesses for promotional purposes.
- Giveaway winners agree to hold harmless My Little Poppies and the giveaway sponsor in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.
My Little Poppies is a personal blog written and edited by me, Cait. On this blog, I chronicle life with three children, homeschooling, and the joys and struggles of parenting spirited, gifted, and twice-exceptional children.
I am a school psychologist but the views and opinions expressed on this site are my own, based on my experience with my own children. Please consult a professional if you suspect any medical, educational, or developmental issues with your child. Any advice or tips offered herein are not a replacement for medical advice from a physician, pediatrician, or other health care professional.
Are you interested in working with us? Fantastic! Our media kit — with blog stats, rates, and information about companies with whom we have worked — is available here. Please contact us to discuss current rates and packages.
My Little Poppies is committed to serving our readers in a genuine way. We work with a limited number of brands each month and we are highly selective. We only endorse family-friendly resources that we have personal experience with and reviews always reflect our honest opinion of the featured product. Here is quick sponsor information:
- All links are no-follow
- Reviews require both product and monetary compensation
- Media kit is updated approximately every 3 months
My Little Poppies is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.