This is Leo.
Do you love sticker books? My brother and sister LOVE them and recently we had the chance to check out a new Christmas sticker book with four THOUSAND stickers! It is called Christmas 4000 Stickers: Frosty, Festive, and Fun! and it is by Parragon Books.
*Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for a post. As always, all opinions are my own.
My brother is four and my sister is six. They loved this book!
This book is a lot of fun for many reasons:
- It has TONS of stickers.
- It has a lot of activities.
- It’s great for little kids who can’t read yet.
- It helps little kids practice fine motor skills.
- It helps you with drawing.
- It teaches matching.
- It’s great if you are learning to do mazes.
- And it has dot-to-dots and that teaches counting.
- It has codes.
- And it has jokes.
- It even has some I Spy pages!
This book would be a perfect travel activity or a stocking stuffer for the sticker lover in your house!
If you are looking for other gift ideas, check out these posts:
Thanks for reading this post! What is your favorite activity book??
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool and GeekMom. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, and Scary Mommy. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram
Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley (see all)
- Delightfully Fun Math Books for Children - June 26, 2017
- Poolside Professional Development 2017 - June 22, 2017
- Simple Summer Learning with ‘100 Backyard Activities’ - June 19, 2017