This is Leo. Do you worry about the planet? I do! Today I’m going to tell you how you can be green and help the planet.
10 Things You Can Do To Help the WORLD!
- Bike or walk to work or school.
- Pick up trash.
- Recycle and compost.
- Plant trees. Plant a garden.
- Try to get other people to help the planet by talking about it.
- Do not smoke.
- Discourage cutting down trees. Use both sides of paper.
- Take fast showers. Turn off lights. Unplug things you aren’t using.
- Be kind to those around you. Volunteer to help! Be kind to the earth around you.
- Buy local.
How do you help the planet? If you need more ideas, here are some great books that we’ve been reading:
Thanks for reading!
Cait co-hosts The Homeschool Sisters Podcast and is co-founder of Raising Poppies, a community for parents of gifted and twice-exceptional children. Cait is also founder of the Family Book Club at My Little Poppies, a fantastic community of book-loving parents and the Gameschool Community at My Little Poppies, a vibrant community of gameschoolers.
Cait is a contributing writer for Simple Homeschool and GeekMom. Her work has also appeared on The Huffington Post, The Mighty, and Scary Mommy. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram